Sunday, November 27, 2011

Spiritual Soapbox

I freak out about thanksgiving the way shopaholics do about the Black Friday after.  The idea that there is a holiday focused on gratitude thrills me beyond description.  While doing some online tidying this weekend I noticed I have not posted anything here for too long.  I realized it is because I have started to direct all my spiritual cheerleading and enlightenment into daily emails to a friend who is on a skyrocketing trajectory of spiritual understanding and unconditional love.

He keeps telling me I should "teach this stuff." My routine response is to either guffaw or nearly spit out my beverage of the moment.  But in order to placate him, and with the hope of doing some small good for anyone out 'there' who may need a little cyber hug, I have started yet another new blog.  It's called LOVE 24/7.  Please feel free to share it with anyone whom you think could benefit from reading the ramblings of someone seeking a better understanding of Truth and Love.

Oh, and Happy belated Thanksgiving!
xoxo
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment